Monday, August 08, 2005

Gød Speed

I can't believe I couldn't sleep last night because I was worried about the Space Shuttle landing... Seriously though, seemed like every few hours I'd wake up and wonder, 'Did it land okay? Or did it...?'. And when Craig woke me up this morning the first thing I murmured was 'Did it land okay? Or did it...?" And he informed me that it had been delayed due to weather... =_= Okay so I'm just gonna say now, since they're gonna try again around 2:30am PST (and I better be asleep damnit >_< ! ), that I pray everything goes okay, and that it doesn't... you know.

Hoo~

Anyways, I had a long damn day, and due to lack of sleep, I couldn't get the sketches right for the page, and JUST now decided to call it a day. So yeah, 12 hours of sketching and penciling, and I still didn't complete the penciled page >_< ! Why oh why did I decide to make it 15 panels... ?

*sigh*

I hate missing my bath, and not having time to eat... I'm finally getting my lunch right now... and it's getting cold. Okay, that's all, I'm outta here~

~Liriel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was worried about the landing too, but I had full confidence. It seems when the engineers are focused on a task, they always come through with flying colors. They only seem to slip up when they get complacent!

Hope the pencilling goes better ...

3:18 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

I'm just glad the shuttle made it back, as I happened to witness the last two disasters on live TV... Not the most pleasant experience in the world.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home