Monday, August 01, 2005

Ωee

Spent a long day sketching and penciling the next BadBlood page... took 'til 8pm instead of the usual 6pm -- still though it's gonna be a nice page XD (hope I can get a vote bonus done though...).

Now I'm just tired and sore, and well, damn... the usual XP

Hey though, I have some good news -- I just saved a bunch of -- er, I mean... buzzComix is back :D (vote button already up on the BadBlood site, because like I'm pathetic like that :D ) ~!

~~~~~~



This pic was taken some time around early spring 1991, when my Aunt Sharon had stopped by for a visit while moving from Shastina down to L. A.. Her son, my cousin Clint, had been accepted into UCLA and she decided to get divorced and move down there with him (her sister and my other Aunt, Sandy, and her family also lived down there). Clint later went on to earn a Masters degree, to teach golf... O_o

~Liriel

3 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Argh! Stop posting your gorgeous pics, Liriel! Eeek!

I love you! :P Haha! (in a friendly way of course!)

-ed

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

golf eh? hmmm ... never got into that.

I second the comment about the gorgeous pics. I wouldn't however condone you stopping them. It's so much fun to see a young fair faced, impressionable and unjaded Liriel! ... as opposed to the experienced old Internet Dom we now know and love!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Jaded will come soon enough my dear, soon enough...

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home