Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Quickie quickie

Just a quickie tonight, as I'm about to head off to writing in bed.

Penciling and inking of the page went well the last two days (though I'm not happy with the way some of the panels came out, but then that's probably a good thing... being too satisfied would be disasterous), I even got a head start on shading, AND spent some time coloring the noodie Eve pic (man I so suck at coloring XP)... in addition to ALL that my brain has been working over time on the rest of the script for Chapter 4, and so... that's what I'm off to do -- write it down! :D

Woohoo~

~Liriel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats funny, I too was colouring on the Nakie Eve pic last night.


~Eternal Darkness
Um...I don't have a blog. LOL.Is it thursday yet?

6:52 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Woohey, we'll have to see it when yer done... mines going up as the vote bonus this week... lame I know... >_>

It won't be Thursday until tomorrow... but the page will be up before tomorrow anyways, or at least technically... depending on where you live in this vast world we have here.

*sees something that catches her eye... runs off*

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home