Friday, June 10, 2005

Stress is...

...not being able to remember dreams upon waking. It's become an annoyance, because upon waking I'm immediately thinking over unfinished buiness from the night before, almost as if I was never asleep in the first place.

Wednesday morning I was brushed by remembering a dream, but only because a sudden loud noise from outside had woken me up, but then the noise immediately got incorporated into the dream and the original dream and it's content was gone, forever lost.

To me dreams are very important, containing messages of great importance from the subconsious mind, and I usually have great and fanstastic dreams loaded with meaning... but lately that communication has been cut off from me and I think it's affecting my creativity. In other words... I need a vacation.

But I'm not going to get one, at least for a long while yet. I must continue with the regular comic updates and now include working on getting issue #2 ready for print (it MUST be ready by August), and so my schedule is about to tighten up a lot like it had been during the prep-work for issue #1 (though I had thought I'd get started earlier than this on #2, but I should know by now the only way I get anything done is in the heat of panic...).

Yeah so, wee~ for stress XD

~Liriel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ssSSSSSTTTTTRESSSSSSSSS!!!!

I know thee well!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home