Monday, May 23, 2005

Time flies

Penciling the next BadBlood page went well today, though I lost track of time (which is a good thing), and nearly starved to death (not so good). As a sneak treat there's a sketch preview on my DevART account (link on the side here), go see XD

Nothing extraordinary to report today, so we're just gonna zip through some pics here from 1991 (lord knows what happened to 1990... appearently it went by in a blur of near picturelessness).

And so... this one is another hair experiment gone wrong XP



This was in Santa Rosa, when my older sister was pregnant with her only son, James. And yeah I'm feeling her tummy, because you know when you're around someone that's that pregnant it's kinda hard not to XD. I'm also wearing a shirt that I picked up on my second trip to Salt Point (I had a pic for that too, but it was rather... blah).

Days later, June 23rd 1991, in the recovery room:



Me and the little tike:



An in usual celebratory fashion, I fixed the hair:



...

And right now the neighbors that bought the house next door are... howling... O_o

I love my neighborhood XD

~Liriel

3 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

XD

8:00 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Hey, Liriel. I just thought of dropping by and bookmarking your blog.

I say...what the hell?! I didn't know you're that...uuh...pretty/beautiful/awesome even with those glasses on. I've been wondering what if you grow your hair long like uh...Wonder Woman for instance...I mean you look like HER. :D No kidding.

Every pictures of you that I saw hides your face in caps and eyeglasses. Why do you do this?! :P

Hehehe. *me bookmarks* Take care.

Cheers,
-ed

2:33 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Ed: If you look for a post here on the blog called Medusa you'll find the closest I've ever come to looking like Wonder Woman, lol. As for the obscured pics... I think it's more fun to be mysterious, don't you? ;)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home