Sunday, May 15, 2005

Bang It Up

One thing that continues to be a mystery is that every time I go out clubbing, I end up with a horde of bruises the next day, no more so then after this weekend. In fact this time it may affect the outcome of the next page.

See, the weekend before I had a fit of rage and slammed my fist against the door, my right fist. But it seemed okay the next day, only slightly bruised, with the bones being a little bit sore. It was fine in a few days.

Well, I seemed to have done something to the exact same spot because Saturday morning there appeared hemorage-like bruising between the pinky and ring finger, and ring and middle finger, and it's kinda achy sore and definitely ugly looking. Maybe it was the thin blood and dancing about that ruptured something already damaged. I really hope it's not serious... because then I'd had to slam my left fist against the door.

Other bruises obtained were to the legs from knocking into pool tables, stools, and cab doors, also a few from knocking my right arm and elbow against the table of drinks one too many times. Hmmm... maybe I should just learn to draw with my left hand since it seems to always come out unscathed during these adventures.

That said, I was not well on Saturday, and in fact missed a pretty important appointment that afternoon because I couldn't hold my insides... in. Yes... pretty pathetic. So another thing I need to do is take it easy the night before important stuff. Yeah.

I still had a great time though, looked swell:



Got to party down with friends, kept running into really, really old co-workers, got to know better a couple of aquaintances, and even get some comic pimping done. Oh yes. Can't forget that. Heheh. I'll tell ya though... no, wait... on second thought, I'll keep that to myself ^_~ lol


Anyways, so here's a photo from back before I learned to drink, smoke, and otherwise have fun abusing myself (circa April 1989) XD:



Us friends would usually gather at Jeremy's house, since it was nice and clean (both Carmen and I came from 'messy' homes), so here I'm sitting having a 'serious moment' without my glasses on and Jeremy pops out with the camera >_< ! He tries again later in a less serious moment (Carmen and I trying to chill on his water bed with 'girl talk') and he gets a different reaction (the 'fuck off' reaction XD):

Ah yes, Dokken... lol

~Liriel

5 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

Well, padded or leather armour might work... but damn that'd be hot on the dance floor >_< !

12:02 AM  
Blogger Claytonian said...

and yet you look so tough

1:49 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Manders: Yeah, well, we both had a horrible crush on him... >_>

Clayton: Of course I'm tough -- wachu talkin' 'bout Willis?!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough my ass. I thought she looked rather mature and profesional in the serious picture, especially considering the age. As for the shot of Liriel in the suit, all I have to say is ...

Just look right here ... *flash*

Ofcourse, that would work better if you had your shades on.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Wha-? Who are you people??

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home