Friday, April 29, 2005

Medusa!

As a bit of business news; I made a break through last night on the BadBlood Chop-Shop and it looks like I might really, actually, get it to work -- :D yay~!

Anyhoot~

Woo yay~! Got my contact lenses, I'm a happy camper :D~! Had a nice experience with my new eye doctor, didn't have to get my eyes all dialated either (always hated that >_< ), and so I'm all set ^_^

Was a bit of another long day with the family though, with lots of shopping errands and what all, only to come home and have to rip through the chores I didn't get done yesterday... damn, I just remembered that I still need to sweep... geh.

Tomorrow will be a bit of fun day, going over to Travis' with everyone to play a session of Axis and Allies. Travis always gets to play Germany damnit >_< ! The first time I played I got stuck with Russia and lost, and then Britian (and lost), this time though I'm gonna demand I get the US -- or ELSE! >:|

Well so anyways, now begins the photos of bad hair... oh yes. No shame here, by god!



A sugar-hyped moment from the summer of 1984 after my last year in public school. My mom took the picture, had been going on and on about my long pretty hair, and I just couldn't contain myself or sit still for a proper photo. Little did she know that my hair earned me the school nickname of Medusa, especially as the bullies earned one of my trademark glares. It was a horrible final year and I was ever so happy to finally be free of the bullshit.

I spent most of '85 doing the home study thing (for the 7th grade), but never completed the course. Even though I earned excellent grades (for once) I couldn't stand the 7th Day Adventist curriculum (especially for science, which I loved) -- I finally told my mom I wasn't going to do it anymore. She unwillingly relented, and from that point on I was on my own for education...

~Liriel

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the fun just keeps on gettin' funner!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

...progressive.... yeah, look here Howie, I'm not doing this to impress anyone or push an agenda, this is just me. While your blog is interesting (and definitily eye-opening for most folks), I've rather gotten beyond all that kind of thinking already. Have fun with it ~_^

12:53 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Look away! Look away, before you turn into stone >_>

8:57 AM  
Blogger Claytonian said...

this one is very cute

1:47 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Haha funny guy, we should have dated in Grade School then XD

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home