Tuesday, April 19, 2005

It's times like these...

...that I realize I'm really tired.

Didn't sleep well, finally passing out around 2am... but Craig woke me up at 6:30am. He didn't mean to... but I ended up so pissed that I couldn't get back to sleep and had to get up.

Spent too much time fixing the penciled panels for the next page, trying to make sense of my script's intentions, as well as trying to make it look right. And then with inking the line work, pain had already settled into my whole right arm, and so it came out sloppy... I'm just really annoyed right now.

Never mind the little matter of not having the time or inclination to search news for buzzBugle, let alone post. I've completely fallen apart on Comixpedia to boot. It's been weeks since I've submitted anything over there.

Exhaustion.

Oh for the simpler days...



~Liriel

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaawwwwwwwww .... that's just precious.

Okay, Let's go get drunk.

3:09 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Mindless: I'm still short... 5'3"

Manders: I was the kind of child that didn't need pencils and paper... just set me next to a wall and I'd think of something... oh yes

Frown: Only if you're buying :P

11:21 AM  
Blogger Ima Peccable said...

You needed crayons for the walls!

mmmm soft baby tummy to kiss <3

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home