Tuesday, April 12, 2005

COFFEEEEEE!

Good lord I'm full of coffee right now! Just got back from hanging out with Craig and Byron at the Tully's that Travis works at, had myself a Carmel Machiato and then a drip-coffee (which really threw me over the edge) and now I'm blogging and reading over webcomic news for buzzBugle at the same time -- I AM INVINCIBLE! *cough* Or something like that...

Anyhoo, got the next BadBlood page inked way early so I tagged along for coffee and to help Byron brain-storm on a 'thing' he's been working on forever that's finally taking on solid written form. It's turning into a nice tight story. And that's all I can say about that...

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY ZANY~!



Zinging,
~Liriel

4 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

Actually they're robots, click the picture for the news article the pic came from XD

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er ... yeah, I guess that's cool.

All I'm thinking is that I understand now why I'm paying TWO FUCKING SIXTY for a goddam gallon of gas!!!

grumble... mumble ....
*curses jeeps for their lousy mileage and 20 gallon tanks.*

1:25 AM  
Blogger Claytonian said...

when you say inked, do you really mean penciled?

3:28 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Clayton: No actually, I ink the line-work prior to pencil shading... because I like to do things the hard way! lol

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home