Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Morning at the office

Just woke up.

Craig's half way through watching Elektra and I didn't wannna spoil it for when I find time to watch it later (he says if you watch it like a martials arts flick [as opposed to a comic book flick] it's not that bad at all)...

So instead here I am, sitting at the box while I drink my coffee and attempt to become fully conscious before getting to work on pencil-shading page 4:08.

Heh, becoming fully concious doesn't seem possible right now. Had a bad night of it for no particular reason... *falls into staring at the glowing screen*

...

*remembers to reminds self to mention Random Pirate Comics to John Lustig for a CNW speaking...*

*wonders how soon the tax refund will arrive so the CascadiaCon bill can get paid off... wonders what will be on the questionnaire the con'll be sending shortly...*

*hopes Frown gets better for another weekend of mayhem and torture... oh, and shirts...*

*curses shopping cart and USPS production server errors...*

...

*finishes coffee... feeling awake... needs a smoke...*

...

And that's one of my mornings, wee~

Coffee buzzin',
~Liriel

2 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

In my book, black coffee is only suitable for some kinds of hangovers (not the nauseous ones mind you), and rare moments of daring-do (depending on the coffe of course... I wouldn't dare try it with the stuff we can afford to buy XP)... and luckily Craig loves milk and keeps plenty of it around (of which I leech a bit of every morning)... that said I only have one cup a day (sometimes excluding weekends or hot summer mornings).

As for Elektra... meh. I'll watch it when I get the time (still feeling poopy, so maybe tomorrow...). As for Fantastic Four... that's an even smaller 'meh' + 'hope Craig don't waste money on the dvd'. Sorry, was never a big fan.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Hmm, yeah, I see what you mean -- poor guys XD

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home