Monday, April 04, 2005

Damn Cold

Music: Rammstein > Du Riechst So Gut

Problem is... I can't smell for shit right now with this damn cold. It's still hanging on with it's little claws into me, refusing to let go. Worse then a crab louse.

Supposed to be working on the latest comic page right now, but since I haven't been on the net since Saturday morning had to get on, check on shit, and do a few things. It's okay though because I did do most of the page last week, just gotta get over the hump on pencling the rest of it today... fighting with two empty panels and probably a couple re-dos that are bugging the fuck out of me.

Lord the profanity.

So the Pope died. Hmmm... I breifly sketched a thing to honor the event (seeing as I got a couple Catholic characters in the book), but it'll probably never see the light of day. I just lost interest, and well the rest of the world is handling this overly well, so I'm moving on.

In other none-news, saw Sin City Saturday night and it kicked my ass up one side of the theatre and down the other. Bad ass movie. It will eat your soul and leave you with a craving for babes in fetish wear.

Stayed out way to late that night and woke up with painful throat, tried to go watch WrestleMania on Sunday but when upon arriving at said friends house discovered it had begun some two hours before usual, so we all sat, smoked, ate MickyDs and shot the shit.... to death. Would have been an 'okay' weekend but for this cold, which I can't wait to be rid of.

Well, I'd best wrap this up and get to work.

Procrastinating,
~Liriel

*edit 8:12pm*

Summabitch... I tried publishing this bitch this morning but I guess it didn't go through... let's try it again...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

It's the tight budget, Manders, it's killing my insides... slowly.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home