Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Brain Dead Zombie

Damnit, I knew I should have blogged as soon as I got on the net, now all those precious thoughts are sucked away into the great void and replaced by everything I've been doing on the net for the past 6 hours ('working' for the curious). Damn net.

Yeah so... brain dead here, though finally kicking this cold... appearently I kicked it right off onto a friend and devoted reader... so sorry about that Frown... really, I meant well :(

And he went a gave me this too:



*secretly can't wait to see the original :D*

And so... story time.

There's these people who live down the street, in a duplex, fairly white trash looking... and they have this FLEET of white vans. White econo-line sized passenger vans with tinted windows. I was just outside having a smoke, and all three pulled up at once to park... at 11pm... What the FUCK do they do with those vans? Sometimes I've been out there at 2am and see one or more pull up to park. Shady, very shady...

That's all for now.

Too pooped to pop,
~Liriel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home