Thursday, April 07, 2005

Writing Electric

There's a new story trying to claw it's way out of me.

It hit today in the midst of chores, indeed while I was taking out the recycling and got accosted with a sing-song "Love you" that made me cringe and feel instead the NEED behind those words. Needy people will be the death of me.... in the meantime they are soooo inspiring.

I once dared on the Dominion forums that I would pen a story of a tentacle monster lover. Yes indeed, and the idea has been lingering back there like an incipient child... it was all rebirthed by a mental rant about the meaning of love while I washed the dishes and had Razed In Black's Shrieks, Laments and Anguished Cries pumped into my ears via headphones. I also once vowed to my mother that I would pen a story of my sister. So now the two coincide and plot my destruction... it will be glorious... and messy.

Perhaps I will share development notes here as I write the thing. Or maybe I won't. Not sure. I do know I will write it first, or attempt to, prior to deciding what to do with it. If it writes well, maybe it'll be a fiction peice to be submitted somewhere. Or failing that it could become a post-BadBlood webcomic project. Or maybe I'll try and find an artist for it. Getting way ahead of myself here, first write, then worry. Because lord knows it may not get written at all... but it wants to be, it demands it. Christ help me.

*sigh*

So I watched Elektra today. What a fun little film! It was right up there with Mortal Kombat in my book, though a touch more 'girly'. I don't get why it got panned... but then I've never read the comic books, so maybe that's it. Or maybe they have something against Jennifer Gardner... All I know, is that this guy is fucking HAWT:

Goran Visnjic

And I was a bit disapointed that Elektra didn't hit it. Sheesh...

~Liriel

4 Comments:

Blogger Claytonian said...

hey, my friend Linus is now a fan of your comic; even read your archives. ^_^

11:48 PM  
Blogger EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

Thanks for visiting my blog for 12 seconds. DON'T COME BACK

11:40 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Mindless & Manders: Thanks, though I suspect it will take years... especially since I still have BadBlood to finish XP

Clayton: Aye, the Reverend Linus... most flattering... *watches expectations continue to rise*... >_>

11:44 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Oh my GAWD... euroyank has comment spammed me! AIIIIIIE~!

You know I'd delete it... but you know it's kind of historic... as for visiting for 12 seconds, why thanks for stopping by, BITCH. Have a nice day :D

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home