Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Contemplating the pain...

BadBlood is finally updated. Ugh.

My ass hurts from sitting in this chair working all day, and I'm out of American Spirit Lights, which means I had to swipe three Marb 27s from hubby before he left, and I'm about to go have one and think what to say here. Hope they don't taste as bad as the three nasty half-buttless Camel 100's my sister left over here last summer. Fuck, those were stale.

Back soon...

...

BLEH! Marb 27s taste exactly like nasty half-buttless Camel 100's my sister left over here last summer! TFWaaa? Sheesh... the crap they pawn off on us. Hope Craig brings back some American Spirit Lights tomorrow... or better yet Ultra Lights, my preffered sticks of air that last 20 mins. Ooooyeah

Anyways, I finished reading The Proud Highway the other day, and was trying to get into a book Jack lent me, Jon Stewart's America, but you know... after being in HST's world, Stewart's humour seems trashy and a waste of time. I'll have to try that one later I think. In the meantime I've been reading the March 24th issue of RollingStone which is a memorial issue for Hunter S. Thompson. Fits more of my mood... You know what sucks? A few months ago, after my friend Travis had lent a bunch of HST books, and I read them, I was going to write Hunter, send him a letter thanking him for everything he's been and done..... Ah well... I thank him in spirit, and will continue to collect his books.

Grrrrargh... I need to be off and scanning news crap for buzzBugle... so I'm out of here for now.

Hastily,
~Liriel

*edit almost two hours later*: Would you believe there's no news worth reporting...? Now my ass really hurts!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. this isn't news, but it's funny.


http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050406/ap_en_mo/star_wars_geeks_1

12:10 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

What are you still doing up? Go, sleep, rest, you sick thing you... tsk tsk.

About that article... you know, I bet those 11 people turn out to be right and the film does open there. Though by then they'll need something like a BATH perhaps XP

12:19 AM  
Blogger Claytonian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Claytonian said...

hey, I didn't know we shared a domain (blogspot), Liriel! Anyhoo, I've given you proper credit on me blog, as promised.

Thanks again, and I am amuse how both our comics are about vampires at the moment

4:10 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Yeah I just got this blog... we'll see if I hang on to it XP

Thanks for the props on the pic, now I'll HAVE to see about putting you in the background -- muahahahaha~!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home