Thursday, April 14, 2005

Rocky the Zombie Chia Pet


Which musical is most like your life?

Rocky Horror Picture Show

You're what we like to call an individual. You are sexual and free spirited, who just seems to somehow end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Pretty much me in a nutshell, however I tend to have the ability to be in the most interesting place at the weirdest time... like downtown during the WTC riots a few years back... or even further back in years, the dark alley while on acid as aquaintances got rung up by the cops for hash... lordy -- the places I been and the things I've seen! Surely good fodder for a decent memoir when I get past 75... if I live that long.

Eh, at least I'm not some wacked out zombie-phile.... @__@

Okay random zombie sketch time!



How's that for sexy?!

*ahem*

Man I'm just digging around in my brain for stuff I have no business sharing with the rest of humanity... so maybe I'll quit while I'm ahead.... yeh.

~Liriel

2 Comments:

Blogger Linus said...

A zombie fetish; thanks for that mental image.
Makes my taste for tiny redheads in uniforms seem positively healthy by comparison...

2:21 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Reverend: Ah yes, but it does stimulate the imagination, doesn't it? I mean as to tiny redheads, rather... >_>

Mindless: How about sexy sexy midget zombies? XD

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home