Monday, April 25, 2005

Oooo... fire...

Just got back from hanging out with the boys around Byron's back yard fire bowl, was fun, had a few beers and relaxed after a day of work (got the page penciled AND a reader sketch done, muahahahah~!) and stress.

The stress was from Comcast (our cable company) being a fucko. They have this annoying habit of sending out their bills about 5 days before the previous one is even due, so the last two bills have come as being overdue because the check just makes it in under the wire. This last time though, we SENT the damn check on April 6th, and it didn't get deposited until April 22nd (and of course they mail their statements on the 19th every month). It just pisses me off that they sat on the check for that long (what, was someone using it as a coaster on their desk or something?!). I was so irate, I had to have Craig call and chew them out.... he was entirely too polite.

Anyways... so yeah, fire and beer cures all. I'm just fine now :D



This is a really weird picture... Not even sure who took it, but it's way too 'staged' and makes me look like a little evil Queen or something. I remember that doll though... hell I think this was my bithday party or something, and that's when I got the doll. It didn't last very long... things like that tended to get dragged through the mud and have their clothes modify by errant scissors. Maybe I was a little evil Queen after all.

~Liriel

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'evil queen' - Queen of Evil? .... whatever, it's all good. :)


and am I fast or what? I don't think the ink has even dried on your last post yet.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Zoom zoom~!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

I'm more the type to take out satellites -- all or nothing with revenge. Lucky for them I'm not to that point... yet.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home