Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Picture day... *twitch*

Another Wednseday night and another BadBlood upate... dang these weeks go buy like lightning!

My mother went out and bought herself a used iMac for $300 today... though it's got OS 9 on it... so I don't know if I'll be able to help her much with it, but that's for sure what I'll be doing pretty much all day tomorrow -- I was just outside and my sister passed by on her way out and let me know that mom was on AOL trying to get it to work... I'm gonna have to get her on NetZero as well, ASAP!

I have an eye doctor appointment scheduled for Friday, which I'm happy about because it's been like... 4 years since my last one, and I'd really like to get contacts again. As Craig said I'll soon be sticking my finger in my eyes again.... though I have never had a problem, I can see why a less steady person would have a hard time getting contacts in... let alone out. I just can't wait though... damn I wish it was tomorrow!

Craig picked up Blade: Trinity today, so I'll be watching that tomorrow if I can get free time away from mom and the iMac... probably not, but I'll try!

At any rate, have you ever noticed how purposfully grade school photos look like shit? I always hated and depised picture day at school, as I was always an unruly child in the yard; climbing trees, getting muddy, coming in to get my picture taken with grass in my hair... which of course would mean that they'd try to comb the rat's nests out, and so... I'd always end up looking like I wasn't really happy... and I wasn't. I hated when I got talked into wearing something nice too. Really put a crimp in my non-style. An angel I was not.

We're just gonna zip through these then:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*phew* Okay, that wasn't that bad... though really... the worst is yet to come.

~Liriel

2 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

Still haven't been able to watch Blade Trinity >_< !

8:22 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Hee-hee-hee! You look cute in those pics Liriel. :P

I wish I can find my pictures from my old days in elementary and highschool so I can post it to in my blog. :D

Yeah...old pics, you really hate to see your looks in the past.

-ed

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home