Tuesday, May 17, 2005

ConnectiCon...?

During my bath today I got completely possessed by the idea of going to this years ConnectiCon (July 15th -17th in Hartford, CT). Nearly half the webcomic guests are folks I know on-line, and half of those I know well. And there's one particular person, Teh Dave, who's coming over from Scottyland, that I simply have to hook up with (and Matt) and see who can drink who under the table XD

So I looked around, found out that tickets for the 3-day event are $40 (CHEAP!), and that discount airfare is currently hovering around $326... I'm clearly INSANE.

Should I ask for donations? Hmm? What do you think?

FUCK!! I wanna goooo...

So the inking of the page went well today, hand's getting better, and I can type okay (at least right now), so yay~ on all accounts. This page cracks me up, especially the last panel *grinning*

Okay so, onwards down memory lane, this next pic is of Jeremy and myself on my sister's misbegotten wedding, May 20th 1989.



Never was there such a collection of the worst relatives (old and new in-laws), of two different cat breeds to boot. Needless to say I was glad Jeremy was there to support me through the nightmare. And I still have that t-shirt, it's a screen print of a Nick Rhodes (from Duran Duran XD) photo that Jeremy made for me. :D

~Liriel

2 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

...

I'll take that as a luke warm response.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

As today's comic update post indicates, we'll see how it goes...

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home