Friday, May 20, 2005

When you dress like a nut...

Had a fairly uneventful day... unless you count making a post office run to mail an order, and then spending a few hours shopping for desprately needed dress shoes and SCA sandles XD

Speaking of SCA (and for those that've never heard of it, SCA stands for the Society of Creative Anachronism), here comes my first ever SCA photo, eek~



That, uhm... 'pavilion' was Jeremy's idea, as was the household name of Mor. I had actually gone before to several events with my sister, but this was the first one where us 'kids' had our own encampment... and boy weren't we proud XD. I can't even remember where this event was at, no doubt somewhere in the Kingdom of the West, and probably within (or not far outside of) Cynagua. Currently I reside in the Kingdom of Antir, and I try to stay involved the Barony of Blatha An Oir. If you just can't wait here's a 2002 photo with me in it from the BAO photo gallery; I'd be the one looking like I'm about to spring up from my seat with a light saber and kill my Jedi Master for the Dark Side... oh yes.

There'll be more of these type of photos further down the line -- the pavilions only get better XD

That's all for tonight, I'm conserving energy for a fun time tomorrow, woo~

~Liriel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home