Thursday, June 09, 2005

Masks Of God

I really want that series of books by Joseph Campbell... right now I only have his Hero of a Thousand Faces and the Mythic Image book. Both are excellent... frankly he was a great writer, thinker, and continues to be a huge inspiration to me.

Speaking of masks, I've got this "Freeman ® Beautiful SKIN Cucumber and Ginseng Peel Off Masque" on right now... it's shrinking!... my face... so tight! Augh! *head implodes*

Ah okay, just kidding. But if you'll excuse me I have to go peel my face off now XD

*edit*

BEHOLD~!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Liriel

3 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Can you mail that to me? :P Hehehe Just kidding.

-ed

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ... what big eyes you have ...

You know, that totally reminds me of Michelangelo's self portrait of a flailed skin in 'The Last Judgement'. Cool!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Yeah sorry Ed, it's already been incinerated... as a sacrafice, yeah... >_>

As for the eye size, you should know that shit is a pain to peel out of the eye brows so it's kept well clear >_< !

I think it's kinda cute in the pic though... it's smiling :D!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home