Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Thor's Hammer

This has been the spring of thunderstorms. We don't get them that often, so having several storms over the course of the last two months has been something unusual. We had one hell of a one roll overhead today, which while cool, ended my work on a reader sketch prematurely as I had to unplug the computer (the wiring in this building is shit, so I doubt even a surge protector would work, and I'm not about to take any chances with my baby). The storm lasted several hours and I got to see at least one strikes hit somewhere to the South of us ~ bigbaddaboom :D~!

At least I got the inking on the page done, even if it turned out like crap.... rrrrrgghh. Not happy with this page >:|

Well since I'm running late due to the T-storm, I'm just gonna leave this at that. Later.

~Liriel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That blast was a little North of me, which is South of you by only a few miles so it must have BOOMED somewhere near the airport.

Didn't fry a PC at work, but we definitely saw which machines need new UPS's, lost a bit of work when the powere blinked out for a second and forced a reboot.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home