Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Mundania

Wha... damn, Tuesday already...

Where does the time go?

The Black Light Martini Party on Saturday was a blast, and Sunday was a relaxing day followed by a run to the bargain theater to see Sin City again, and Monday... monday sucked >_< ! It was just 11 hours of working on penciling the page, though actually 3 hours of that was fighting with the script... I think though I have a better idea of how the next few pages are going to go... thankfully today was fast and easy and I'm even a little ahead so maybe tomorrow won't such an incredible painful grind. w00t~

I even did a tablet sketch today in PSE that'll be the next vote bonus, a hot DAMN Eve pic that I hope to make into a wally worthy of purchase...

Meh, my elbow hurts... and Craig just stubbed his toe for the second time this week on the phone table in the living room... my grandfather's handmade table, that one of these days is probably going to be launched across the living room. I really should move that thing, or try and trade it back to mom for safe keeping.

I really need to do something about that fish tank too. The last two surviving fish are still in there and appearently not inclined to go away no matter how little they get fed. Somehow they managed to survive a month without food... maybe they nibble on the plants or something. And of course that reminds me of the Gecko cage in the bedroom that's been empty since October or some such and needs to have something done with it.

Oh the mundania of it all =_= ...

~Liriel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever read any of the Xanth Chronicles? Wasn't the rest of the continent called Mundania?

Sorry to hear about your Monday. You're working about as hard as I am ... only I get OT! ~ppptthhh!

and what's PSE? oh wait ... Pshop elements? yeah, that must be it.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Yeah, I grew up reading the Xanth chronicles... but really the term Mundania gets more common use in the SCA with me.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home