Saturday, June 11, 2005

Free time spent... wisely?

Spent most of all Friday 'getting away from it all' and playing through the historical campaigns of Star Wars Battle Front... so very unlike me, as I usually can't get into video games at all...

And yet... it was very relaxing.... and -- and enjoyable!

@_@

Get thee behind me, Satan!

It's kinda funny about that phrase, last night at Travis' birthday party one of his more sober friends agreed with me on why the hell would you want Satan behind you -- where you can't see him?!

Didn't stay too horribly late for that party, as Jack and Thomas had picked me up for it, and Jack wanted to have energy for the Black Light Martini Party that's tonight. Same here frankly. And while it WAS Travis' birthday party I only knew less then half of the people there (the rest were all J's friends -- party animals the lot of them >_< !) and so it was a wee bit strange... Glad my other friends hadn't gone actually, would have been kind of... embarassing... >_>

Suits are on their way back from the dry cleaners, green olives are on the stove, and later will be the vodka run... oh yes, the Black Light Martini Party -- should be a blast!

~Liriel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Satan be thy name, Partying be thy game!

So I heard about the Friday night activities, how did Saturday end up? Was the BLM party all it was supposed to be? I was going to drop by the 'Cane afterwards because we were running so damn late anyway, but decided to crash since we had an early day Sunday. My call, and I made it. Glad I did too, 'cuz Sunday's apt. hunt turned out quite fruitful.

Also, I thought it got much more fun once Travis showed up and we actually had Martini glasses to sip from. Despite the lack of Vermouth - oops. Personally, a martini in a plastic cup leaves me a a bit wanting. Regardless, it was fun. The food was EXCELLENT! and I met some pretty cool folks. Not quite the Mercury, but fun all the same.

So how are those plans to slow down the partying going? And what were you planning this coming Saturday? Seems I heard mention some extracurricular activities that don't quite jive with your last post! ;)

6:15 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

XD

Just... XD

~Liriel

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home