Friday, June 17, 2005

Lights Out

Had a scare this evening, just after I got on the internet and got to work -- the power went out... for three seconds. I had enough time to say "What the fucking hel--" before it came back on. But of course I had to power the computer back up and it wasn't happy. Nether was my dial-up.

I think one of my neighbors was down in the basement screwing with the fuse boxes and hit mine on accident. I was NOT happy. I mean -- what if I'd had permanent computer problems, huh?! Are they gonna pay to get it fixed?! No, I don't think so... and then I'd go to jail for man slaughter... though I could probably get away with an insanity plea.... >_> Fuckin' A.'

In other news my ear has been hurting for the past two days and all I've wanted to do is veg out on the couch playing Battle Front. There was so much I wanted to get done, but I just couldn't get into any of it. Bloody hell.

Ah well, tomorrow looks to be an interesting day, what with CNW meetings from 3 to 7pm and then playtime beginng shortly there after... though Craig has said he dosen't want to stay out until the birds are singing, but I'm to the point where I don't care. Let them sing! I just wanna have a good time and not worry about time since I worry about time all damn week long. There's never enough of it >_< !

Here's to a nice weekend, cheers~

~Liriel

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fucking Neighbors ... Let's kill'em!

and Here, Here to the cheers!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

You need UPS (Uninterupted Power Supply or something). I had one but the battery died after few years, need new replacement.

Yeah, fekking neightours. Hehehe.

-ed

2:54 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

While tempting to just slay the stupid things... it's better to keep them as fresh as possible, for the impending famine... >_>

*thinks of the huge UPS box I worked around at King County @_@* Surely I don't have enough space for one of those...

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention hoe freakin' pricey the good ones are. Upwards of $200 for a better model. Don't bother with the 75 buck specials. So far, we've had no luck with them at work!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

I guess you get what you pay for lol

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home