Saturday, June 18, 2005

Wrong side of the bed...

God damn -- I'm getting tired of waking up in pain.

I mean hell, two or three days now I go to bed with a sore ear and wake up with an aching back. This is getting very annoying and making me not the nicest person in the morning (i.e. snap at the husband, yell at the cat, and take coffee to go hide in the office).

I can't afford to be snappy today, when I got stuff to do, places to be, people to meet.

Ah hell with this, no time to blog right now -- I just wanted to get that off my chest.

*feels a little better*

~Liriel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a new pillow .... or a time machine, heh heh. I've found that as I get older, my body aches and groans for absolutely NO reason. Irritating, and worse yet, it makes me irritable!

~snappy

1:50 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

I sleep with about 4 pillows =_= I think I need more...

Mmmm... hugs... *feels better* :D

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home