Sunday, July 31, 2005

Catching up

Well I got to hang out and chill at the Pocket last night, though I wasn't very social since I was trying to wade through 2 months worth of webcomic reading which was made far more interesting by the fact that I wasn't drinking fast enough and my ass hurt from the uncomfortable chair... and I didn't even get to chain smoke XD ! Once I was done though I became a veritable talking social machine -- they couldn't shut me up!

Got to meet a new fella, one of my husband's co-workers last night, seemed a nice enough fellow if a bit of a prankster (as I hear it... literally while I was in the bathroom and Craig hollering "Don't touch that laptop, my wife will kill you man. Seriously.") Not that I didn't deserve messing with since I didn't get to really hang out until after two people (Ryan and Travis) had already left. Blah, blah, blah... Still was a nice enough time though.

Uhm.... yeah and that's pretty much it. I think today... today I will... hmmm... find something to do.... >_>

~Liriel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home