Sunday, August 07, 2005

Wøt 'ell

Another exciting day at the home front... screwed around with the BB forum to try and get it back to normal with img links and such, messed around with GarageBand on some more silly tunes, and watched the Blue Angels again, this time from the comfort of my own couch. Oh yeah, and now I have clean clothes again, woo~

As to the forum I realized today I'll probably have to replace it with a full version upgrade. As it is, when I do code insert/replacements I often find I don't have the latest version of a certain page with even the code that's being replaced in it, and I have to DL the latest full version anyways XP ...

Perhaps... just perhaps that's why there's such a problem with the img links. First though I'll have to go about seeing how such a full version upgrade can be done, and I'll probably wait until the next version comes out, which, well, shouldn't be too long the way these things go.

I also want to mess around with the comic archives and main page so I can offer banner advertising, that'll be a lot of cut and paste =_= ... So yeah I need to set aside time to sit down with some code revisions (too bad I can't get my line editor to work on the laptop ;_; ... ).

Last night I kept thinking about this SPAWNS 24-hour comic event that I'm going to be doing at CascadiaCon, and as always my mind waits until I'm trying to sleep to come up with the best ideas... I can remember some of it. But really I need to get on the horse for researching Space Elevators and see if that'll trigger more solid story ideas.

And thus ends the weekend, back to work tomorrow on the next BadBlood page, wee~

~~~~~~~~~

This pic is from the SCA's 25th Anniversary Beltane Celebration event somewhere in central California (Kingdom of The West). It was a week long event, and lots of fun. This was the last pic as we were packing up to leave.



L-R: Elspeth, behind Elspeth my first boyfriend Dominic, then guy who's name I Forgot, myself, and my friend Jeremy.

Elspeth and I Forgot were two folks all the way from Victoria BC that we met at the event. They told me a lot about the SCA Kingdom of An Tir I would soon be moving up to in Seattle. Oddly enough I've never run into either of them at An Tir events... O_o

~Liriel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home