Saturday, August 06, 2005

Ångels

Got a treat today; a BBQ with James & Katy at a hangar on Boeing Field to watch the Blue Angels airshow (which is part of Seattle's SeaFair celebration every year). I can usually see them okay from home (hearing them is no problem XD), but it was nice to have the unobstructed view from the air field (even if the show wasn't directly over head, they pass by often enough to make it worth while).

Their support ship, commonly known as Fat Albert:


Nothing like a jet screaming by over head:


The only decent shot I could get with my slow camera:


Plane 6 cruising down the runway after landing:


All in all, a good time was had by all ^_^

Now though I'm really tired, as I had to get up 'early' for someone who hasn't had a lot of good sleep lately, so I'll be staying in tonight and crashing early =_= ...

~Liriel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun, I was happy to have you there! Nice Pics

11:05 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Yes, well I would have posted the pics I captured of you and Katy, but I didn't want to push my luck XD

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home