Friday, August 05, 2005

¥ay~!

Lord what a long day, even with a nap in the middle of it.

As the day stretched on I began thinking my cat had run off for good. Finally though, not more then 15 mins ago, she returned in through the kitchen window (which is now closed).

Really though this whole day has just been depressing. I tried to keep myself distracted by exploring Garage Band on the new lap top, actually composed a few songs. Managed to sleep from about 1 to 3pm, and then woke up realizing I really missed talking with my cat, it was just too quiet. Day got hotter, composed songs started getting sadder, and lethargy settled in. My sister stopped by to offer sympathy and then ended up asking me if I was pregnant... which was just so off the wall I got pissed and now she's probably off getting drunk. Christ.

Feh, I'm just really really glad that Jazzy is back. I don't think I would have been able to get through the daily routines with out her company.

Thanks to everyone who helped wished her home ^_^

~~~~~~

Photos from 1991 of me (with the blonde highlights) with friends in San Francisco the day we went to go see Sisters Of Mercy. Quite the fun day spent there in addition to the concert.






Sadly the two ladies with me above got into so much crazy lesbian drama I had to disassociate myself completely, which simultaneously killed any curiosity I had towards playing exclusively for that side of the field.

~Liriel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like they tried to make a 'Liriel Sandwich' out of you!

So Happy You Found Jazzy!!!!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

No sammiches occurred. Not for want of them trying though, really though I just didn't want to get involved in the accompanying drama.

And Jazzy get's plenty of seafood treats here >_< !

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home