Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Forward ho~

Heh, well buzzComix WAS back up... now it's just the forum. Somethin's up, no idea what...

Inking on the next page went well today. Lately I've been able to finish early and even get a head start on shading (starting with the backgrounds). Also today I was able to mess around with an Eve wallpaper I've been meaning to do. A vote bonus preview of one version will be available with tomorrow's update :D

Also this evening I took time to scan in everything from my sketchbook (misc stuff and drawing session sketches) that I'll soon add to the scraps on my devArt account. Speaking of devArt there's some kind of rucus going on over there with a lot of regulars leaving or posting less. I have no idea what's going on but I guess it has something to do with disagreements to new policies or some such. I don't see it affecting me much though (at least not until I know more about what's going on), so yeah, foward ho~

Good lord I've been working all day!

~Liriel

1 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

Yeah, it's nice to see him bounce back :D

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home