Thursday, August 04, 2005

®ipe

So I'm sitting here at the Pocket, having a RedRum and coke, listening to the juke box and random bar chatter... and it's awesome.

Lord though I woke up ripe. Three days of too busy and too hot to take a bath, ended by a night out at the Club -- woo~

Last night's drawing session went as well as expected, though really the model was trying too hard and ended up moving around alot, making it hard to get each pose down. And oddly, at the end of the session, I could swear she was trying to flirt with me O_o ... Afterwards though, since Mary decided to come to the session too we all ended up at the Club (nothing like 80's night :D ), 'twas fun (even if limited for bugetary reasons). Makes me wonder how James' 12-hour work day went today XD.

~Liriel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home