Monday, August 22, 2005

Wërk It

Eyah, back to work =_= ...

Got stuck at the end of penciling the page today and threw caution to the wind with an idea I know isn't going to go very well... but I couldn't think of anything else to do. Inking should be... interesting tomorrow.

I'm beginning to think getting everything planned out for CascadiaCon is going to give me a 10-day headache. I'm really trying to make it to where those folks what have volunteered to help me out aren't stuck at my table all day.

But I probably won't have a good idea of anything until Wednesday night, after the update, when I'm (hopefully) meeting with Jack (who came back safely from his road trip at least). He's mentioned though something about being unavailable some of the days (and of course so have several of the others).

But of course I can't really think about it all right now as I gotta focus on the page (that's kinda what happened today, someone called, and then I got stuck worrying about this instead of that, gah...).

Sorry, had to get that of my chest at least.

...

Holy crap, 10 days to the biggest con evar @_@ !!

I have this funny feeling I'm not going to be able to concentrate on next week's page at all >_< !

...

Holy crap, 10 days to the biggest con evar @__@ !!!!

~Liriel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you Freakin' chill? It's all going to work out just fine! maybe better than fine. Just wait and see!

1:40 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

*waits impatiently*

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home