Monday, August 15, 2005

Hot Kåt



Fly kitty, fly~!

Erh, or rather lay stretched out in the coolest part of the house because it's so damn hot >_< !

Yeah, bit of a toasty one today (they said it was going to be cooler, they LIE!), which made for interesting work on sketching the next page, but that was about the only glitch, well that and I wasted a whole page getting my head together appearently, feh. Still though it's a funny page. In fact the last three have made me giggle with glee~ So at least I'M having fun! :P

Gonna meet up with Stevie on Friday, for a Lunch and exhange of money (she's buying advertising, yee~), and maybe a sketching session, yeehaw! I haven't seen her since Emerald City Comic Con, so it'll be nice to chill with another webcomic peep ^^

Well yes, so... I'm obviously feeling better about people today, but that probably has to do with the fact that I'm writing this early, BEFORE I find out what everyone has been up to. Maybe it's better that way... or maybe it's not very interesting reading...

C'mon damnit, leave comments before I kick your ass! I feel like I'm talking to myself.

~Liriel

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A comment to follow:

Tell Stevie I said 'Hi!' I know her too, I met her at the same con! See if she's going to be at Cascadia, that should be fun.

And btw, where are you meeting her? And how the ef are you gettin' there? Cool ... a Badblood power lunch! I can't wait to see the results!

See ya!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

That's a hot pussy. :P Hehehehe!

I wish my cat goes back home everytime he mates other pussies. :D Harhar!

-ed

5:44 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Frown: I'll let her know you said hi, ^_^ I'm going to Burien... on the bus... o_O ...but since the lunch is at 12 noon I doubt you'd be able to get away from work XP

Ed: You and your pussy *rolls eyes*

9:25 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Cute yes, but very camera shy :(

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home