Saturday, August 13, 2005

C®isis Hotline

Everyone around me is having a fucking crisis... and it's driving me crazy.

Well no, not actually, just my powerlessness to do anything about any of it.

*sigh*

All day I've had the restless go-no-wheres and gotta-do-somethings, that's also been driving me crazy... I can feel like a mountain of trouble coming and it's probably all in my head.

Excuse my mind here, it's all over the place.

I think I'm just... fucking bored... but I know there's more to boredom then what most people think.

"Boredom is lack of the capacity for registering subtle variations." Says Colin Wilson.

What does that mean?

It means 'wake the fuck up, you zombie'.

Though there's even more to it then that... so I dunno, maybe the mountain is coming, maybe I'm right.

Maybe we're all doomed.

Or maybe just a few of us.

Probably not me though, I always seem to be around after the fact, putting it all into that horrendously big and wide perspective I'm cursed with.

Well... I suppose someone has to...

~Liriel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home