Thursday, August 18, 2005

En∂ of Era

And so... the domain name for buzzBugle.net finally expired, and I had the hosting account for it terminated yesterday (though I DL the forum's DB for posterity)... it's fitting that it should end now that buzzComix.net is back (minus both buzzBugle and buzzServerz links), and just clears away a whole lotta shit one particular person ended up fobbing off on others.... *sigh* Some people are just not meant to run a business (especially something as client orientated as hosting).

While I'm at it, I might as well admit that I'm not doing anything for Comixpedia either. I need to fess up that I got burned on news, and probably can't look at news sites for another 6 months.

Feh.


Maybe more later, got chores and a play (Fiddler On The Roof) to go to later, and I'm sure drinking will be involved somewhere in there XP

~Liriel

1 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

It was an awesome production (and the best this particular play group has done; they're really moving up ^_^!). I have pictures! Will post some later ^_~

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home