Saturday, August 27, 2005

Preπare!

They say that preparation is half the battle... hell it's looking more like the whole damn war >_< !

So yeah, that's what I've been off doing (preparing for that con I might have mentioned here or there... >_>) instead of blogging about what I should be doing, yadda, yadda, yadda...

I should be able to relax in a couple of days... maybe...

Really though everything is going smoothly, nothing really to stress about, all my ducks are in a row.

Except... except for one thing -- wondering when my comic prints of #1 & 2 are gonna to get here @___@ !

That's the only wild card in this whole event. No show and I've got, what, 17 issues of #1 to sell...?

Meheeheehee~ not gonna cut it...

Craig asked me if I e-mailed them about it yet, and I was like, I don't think that would make 'em ship any faster hun. For all I know the person answering e-mails is the one running the print machine and I could be stealing precious seconds away with a pointless e-mail. They either get here on time, or they don't - not much I can do about it. Besides everything else is going so well... ^_^ *trying to remain positive*

Eh well, anyways, I'm pretty tired from all the cutting, tracing, cutting, folding, ironing, and such I did today. Tomorrow I've got more of the same. w000~

Night all,
~Liriel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh? cutting, folding and pasteing? what's all this?

btw- preparation is for the weak of heart. Wait till the last minute like me so you can set new world records for longevity with out sleep!

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home