Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ain't Nothing but a Party y'all

Woo hey, what a wedding! Being from a small family I wasn't used to the 300+ people that showed up for this wingding. I tell ya though I think it's the last time I'll give Craig the camera, as he only took this one photo the entire day (and that was right after we first got there):


(Craig's aunt Mona, cousin Jenny, myself, cousin-in-law Lisa and husband Bill -- all a very fun bunch of folks ^_^)

His mom though was taking lots of photos so maybe I'll get some of those to share ^_^

Anyways, I got to film the ceremony which was very touching, and then run around with the camera afterwards to document the event and such. Was lots of fun and yet very, very exhausting.

When Craig and I got back to the hotel we headed straight for the hotel bar (the wedding and reception was unfortunately a 'dry' one) - where we discovered the best bartender in all of Minnesota (an Austrian native who loves quoting fellow native Arnold Schwarzenegger) - ultimately though he was evil and we stumbled back to the hotel room - what a day XD.

Gonna got out and see stuff today, so prepare for more pictures XD

Laters,
~Liriel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evil eh? WTF - Did he cut you off?

2:30 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Oh no he didn't cut us off, but we went in there for just one drink and ended up leaving after four XD

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home