Friday, October 07, 2005

Going Rural

Just out visiting with the husband's cousins and he took me for a little walk where I took some pictures ^_^

I really liked this tree:



Road signs tend to stand out 'round these parts:



This is definitely a sign that I'm not in Seattle anymore... or is it:



A very exhausting day today though, helped out for the rest of the day getting the church set up for the wedding. I'll be in charge of filming the wedding so at least I'll have something important to do to keep me distracted from the fact that I don't know anybody (and having an outsiders point of view makes it even more interesting and fun). Should be a fun day tomorrow ^_^

~Liriel

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there post-Birthday-Lady! Glad to see you made it in one piece! Have fun at the wedding - try not to cry!

:D

10:54 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

I like those pictures, Liriel. :D

-ed

3:26 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Manders: Oo, yeah that reminds me I gotta get a picture of the Snowmobile Crossing sign XD

Frown: I almost teared up, but since I was filming I had to focus - literally XD

Ed: Thanks :D

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home